Click Here to view this article as a PDF.
Author: Joel Kristenson
Last Updated: 2016-09-16
This article walks through the steps to enable ACH (E-Check) payments for online donations if you’re using Vanco as your merchant gateway.
The image below is an example of how this could look on your Trail Blazer donation iFrame form hosted at (https://www.trailblz.info/YourDatabaseName/donations.aspx?ver=2):
1. Go to https://apply.vancopayments.com/trailblazer.html#solutions and fill in the phone and email.
2. Select eCheck
3. Fill in the form. Note, you will need an SSN and birthday at one point:
4. Wait a day or two for Vanco approval.
5. Once approved, in Trail Blazer go to the Payment Gateway:
6. Turn on the ACH option:
7. Go to Website Configuration:
8. Click the blue link in the upper-right to refresh the website settings:
Article: List of Merchant Gateway Account Trail Blazer Supports
Article: Linking your Website to your Database with Configurable iFrame Forms
Article: Configure Website
Video: Donation Auto Responders with Merge Fields
Video: Attributes – Add To Donation Page
Trail Blazer Live Support
* As a policy we require that you have taken our intro training class before calling or emailing our live support team.
Click here to view our calendar for upcoming classes and events. Feel free to sign up other members on your team for the same training.
* After registering you’ll receive a confirmation email with the instructions for how to log into the GoToMeeting session where we host our live interactive trainings.
* This service is included in your contract.