Author: Kevin Piatt & Joel Kristenson
Last Updated: 2017-05-18
In 2014 the System Gallery feature was added to the software. This allows users with administrative access to upload, and store documents in their database. This can be useful for a variety of reasons such as:
- Adding images to an eblast.
- Storing grant documentation.
- Storing PDF documents such as a newsletter or event poster to link to from a mass email campaign.
- Saving audio files, and linking to them from a mass email campaign.
Over time the amount of items stored in your System Gallery may require additional folders to adequately manage them and keep your Gallery looking clean.
In this walkthrough we are going to create a Social Media Icons folder in our System Gallery Images folder to help us group these images and clean up our Gallery.
HINT: If you want to save some time moving multiple files, highlight the entire set of files in your Gallery by holding down Ctrl, Left Clicking each file one by one, and then Right-Click on one of those images to Cut them all at once.
Article: How to Create a Hyperlink around a Screenshot of your Video and Link to the Video from your Trail Blazer Email Template
Article: How to Create a Hyperlink around a Screenshot of your PDF Newsletter and Hyperlink it to the PDF Document
Article: Adding a Database User and Setting Security Settings
Video: Eblasts Create and Send Eblasts – Includes Image Management
3rd Party Resource (Tool): WinSnap Screen Capture Tool
Trail Blazer Live Support
* As a policy we require that you have taken our intro training class before calling or emailing our live support team.
Click here to view our calendar for upcoming classes and events. Feel free to sign up other members on your team for the same training.
* After registering you’ll receive a confirmation email with the instructions for how to log into the GoToMeeting session where we host our live interactive trainings.
* This service is included in your contract.